- Unified Healthcare
- Clinic & Hospital
It integrates information flow and data connectivity between Clinics, Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratory & Pharmacy.
Medicworks® provides point to point information flow anytime anywhere. It's fast, accurate and structured.
It provides paperless information flow, between Patient, Doctor, Medical Diagnostic Center, Pharmacy & Insurance Clinic & Hospital Diagnosis Center Pharmacy.
Clinics & Hospitals
With Medicworks®, the member Clinics & Hospitals have a complete application, for patient care, plus clinic management.
It features, E&M Consultation forms with automatic EM Code Calculator, PMR, Prescription, Billing, Insurance (eClaims Generation, Submission, Reconciliation etc.) and also gives daily and periodic revenue reports.
Can directly send Lab Investigation Orders to Diagnostic Centers & Receive the Reports online and view them directly on PC, with no additional software application reqired.
Can send Prescriptions directly to the Pharmacy.
Receive Diagnostic Reports & Radiology Images.
View Radiology Images in the Inbuilt Image / Document Viewer.
With Medicworks® the member Diagnostic Centers can receive investigation orders online in an order-queue, from all member clinics & hospitals.
Use predefined report templates with reference ranges.
Post the Reports & Images Online to Patients and Doctors.
Doctors & Patients can view the images using the Medicworks® inbuilt viewer.
It speeds up order booking, report delivery, billing, eClaims etc.
With Medicworks®, the member Pharmacy can receive the Prescription from the referral doctor directly on the PC.
All prescriptions from various referring doctors shall be presented in a queue to the Subscribing Pharmacy.
The Pharmacist can print the Prescription.
- It’s preconfigured with Services, Diagnosis & Generic Drug List.
- Doctors and Clinics can upload their price list and insurance co list
- Consultants can keep their favorite list for services, drugs and diagnosis codes
- Access to patient’s clinical data beyond practice
- Through Medicworks you are connected to the medical community providers (Diagnostic Centers, Pharmacies)
- Medicworks thus enables you to provide collaborative medical care to the patient.
- You can electronically manage patient records, referrals, messaging and appointments.
- Faster documentation of clinical data at point of care
- Reduced errors and improved medical care delivery
- Reduction in administrative cost due to shared clinical information
- Analyze aggregated clinical data for quality objectives
- Creates a holistic view of a patient’s clinical record.
- Enables continuity of patient care across multiple medical entities.
- It’s modular which can be used individually or in a combination.
- Unique Patient Id# provides the ability to cross-reference patient